Powered by Blogger.
free counters

Monday 3 January 2011

What People are Saying

What People are Saying

I just finished reading my report and I am experiencing something I've never had happen to me before. I am feeling calm...centered...what I feel would be best described as inner peace. Honestly, the Past Life Reading exceeded my expectations! It answered so many questions for me...questions that I would never voice out loud and reassured me of my self-doubts. I found this reading to be quite unique and special! I laughed...I cried...and I feel validated. Please get this reading for yourself...in order to take care of you!

-- Elana,USSR

Let me start by saying thank you for this spectacular reading. I found it quite useful in my every day dealings with others etc. Everything now, has greater meaning than before I had this reading done. I must say I was skeptical at first, however, for the money, it was worth every cent! I would also like to venture further into my past lives, and find out just who I was in each of my past lives! Again, thank you Lakshmi Astrology.com for this reading, I will make reference to it from time to time.

-- Kapila Verma, Canada

Impressive! This is probably the single most helpful and inspirational astrological reading I have ever had. And I have had many. It really hit right on when it comes to my inner feelings and drives and confirmed what I have long felt but not expressed. For the first time in years I now see a clear path for my living, growth and expression.

-- Paul Daniel , United States